Livid, Emerson, Japan Black Selvage
Made in Portugal.
Made from a 12,5 Oz Dry Black Selvage denim woven at the Japanese fabric mill, Kurabo. This particular denim features a 3×1 twill weave with both the warp and weft dyed in a black sulphur dye. The yarns are dyed using a method called rope dye whereas the yarns are dipped in such short intervals that prevents the black colour from fully penetrating the white core of the cotton yarns. With friction and wear as the black colour tears off the surface of the fabric, the un-undyed core of the yarn will appear, slowly leaving a beautiful white contrast fading to the surface of the fabric, instead of becoming a dull grey. A definite wardrobe essential for any denim enthusiast.
The garment features:
– 12,5 Oz rope dye selvage denim from Kurabo, Japan.
– 99% co / 1% pu. Sanforized Cotton.
– Black waxed leather back patch made in Italy.
– 8 oz ecru canvas pocketing.
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8 oz canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
Go to our fit guide to read more about the Emerson Straight.
Available sizes are 27-36 in 32″ inseam and 30-36 in 34″ inseam.
29, 30, 31, 32, 33