livid, edvard, japan black comfort
Made in Portugal
Made in 10,7 Oz Deep Black Comfort denim woven at the renowned fabric mill Kuroki, Japan. As all black denims eventually loose colour, you will notice that this particular fabric will keep its deep black shade for a longer period of time, until the white cotton core of the yarn breaks through the layers and layers of colour leaving white contrast fading instead of becoming a dull grey.
This particular fabric has been rinsed for increased comfort and feel. Being it’s made from premium long staple cotton with a 2% polyester for increased comfort, it’ll mold neatly to the body while keeping its shape after wear.
The garment features:
– 10,7 Oz rope dye wideloom denim from Kuroki, Japan.
– 98%co/2%Pu Sanforized black cotton
– Warp and Weft dyed in black
– Waxed leather back patch
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34